Diaper rash is one of the things thats commonly dealt with as a parent. Life happens and sometimes baby might stay in a wet diaper too long or they might have sensitive skin in general and that can lead to a nasty, and painful, diaper rash! The common causes are:
- Irritation from stool/ urine with prolonged wear of diaper
- Sensitive skin
- Chaffing and rubbing
- Irritation from new product
- Bacterial or yeast infection (fungal)
- Use of antibiotics
The best way to stay ahead of red is by using DESITIN! It’s the best diaper rash cream on the market and I actively use it to prevent rashes from occurring. Its gentle on your baby’s skin and works like a charm. Along with Desitin, you can also practice good diaper changing habits:
- Change diaper often
- Rinse baby’s bottom with warm water after each change.
- Patt bottom dry with clean paper towel.
- Don’t over tighten diapers
Diaper rashes can be such a pain (pun intended!), but you’re not in it alone! Desitin is here to help sooth your baby’s rash and to prevent future rashes. I encourage you mamas to try it out and see for yourself!